Saturday, September 17, 2016

Week 4- September 12-16

Have you ever wanted to flick somebody so hard in the forehead that they fell into the black hole at the center of our galaxy?

No? Well good. This Full Moon in Pisces has me reeling.

And for the record, it's not a student causing me issues, it's curriculum shenanigans.
But I digress.

Another good week!

Monday- We started our new Matter unit. Today's physical properties were Mass, Weight, and Volume.





Tuesday- The States of Matter

Wednesday - Density. This is always a hard one to explain. They think things sink because of weight. The density column blew their minds.



Thursday- We took our vocab quiz and then hurried through Boiling and Freezing points of water. I made a huge deal this year about melting/freezing being the same temperature. I think it paid off.



Friday- Magnetism.




Now if you'll excuse me, I have some ridiculous, useless professional development to weasel my way out of.

~Ms. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment