Friday, February 5, 2016

Week 21- February 1-5

Also known as "The kids have lost their damn minds" week. I don't know what's up with them. They're extra energetic and almost frenetic. We're going to have to have a class meeting on Monday and put the fear of God into them.

Monday- We played our review game. I'm also not uploading this one because a lot of it was improvised as we played.

Tuesday- We took our test over the Space/Weather Unit

Wednesday- We began new vocabulary for the Ecosystems unit (yay!)
*Yes, that's pinkie pie in respiration. I love My Little Pony.*

Thursday- We took notes on Biotic vs. Abiotic. I then pulled up a picture of the Tropical Rain forest, and had the kids identify 3 biotic and 3 biotic factors. They then repeated this for a picture of the Marine ecosystem.





Friday- GODS BLESS CURRICULUM DAY. I got all of my STAAR prep planning done. I know what we're doing every day for the rest of the school year!

I had my kids watch this BBC documentary over the Great Barrier Reef.

Hope your February started out well,
Ms. Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment