Saturday, November 26, 2016

Week 11 October 31- November 4

Ah, the last week of the 2nd 6-weeks. One of the most difficult times for me every year. The grind. Football season in its prime. Drill team going full out. Exhaustion. 14 hour days. So glad it ends with this week.

Monday- We did a lab with 3 stations, each one having to do with either reflection or refraction. They played with lasers and lenses at two stations, and with a mirror at a third.



Tuesday- We played a quizizz game to review for our test

Wednesday- The kiddos took their test on Google Classroom (which I am IN LOVE WITH btw).

Thursday- I have searched my memory for what we did this day. It has departed my mind. I probably put on a video or something. I was probably pretty done at that point.

Friday- Ah, early release day. We watched another of those Africa documentary episodes. The kids love it.

Bring on CAST next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment