Saturday, December 12, 2015

Week 12- November 9-13

Monday- We began our new unit in earnest. We took notes on the 3 main types of rocks, and the characteristics of each. After, I gave the kids a packet with facts about each of these types of rocks. They had to complete a table and answer questions using the fact pages.





Tuesday- We took notes on the Rock Cycle. We filled in a rock cycle diagram (which I found in this bundle). They then practiced answering questions that require them to read the rock cycle diagram.




Wednesday- I went to CAST for the rest of the week. I left my sub with a Measuring up on Sedentary rock.

Thursday- My kids took a vocab quiz, and afterwards, they finished their measuring up and homework for the week.

Friday- I left them with a video. I showed them an old video called "Lost worlds, vanished lives"

I'm getting close to being caught up!
~Ms. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment